Some videoclips from Richard Dawkins' two-part TV series Root of All Evil?
1. Religion and science as deeply opposed to one another. Science is about testing hypotheses; religion is about dogma. An example of the latter is the Catholic doctrine of the Assumption of Mary. (link)
2. Interview with Pastor Ted Haggard of New Life Church. (link)
3. The Old Testament deity as the most unpleasant character in all fiction; quotes from the OT on stoning unbelieving family members and handing over one's daughter to be raped. (link)
4. Morality, Darwinian explanation for morality, interview with Oliver Curry (London School of Economics) and Ian McEwan (atheist), atheism as life affirming. (link)
5. Hell houses and interview with Pastor Keenan Roberts. (link)