Sunday, August 06, 2006

Another indisputable evidence that global warming is for real

Pat Robertson tells us that he believes that global warming is truly happening. His reason? It's been pretty hot in some areas of the US. Well, here's another reason he should add to his list.

With temperatures soaring Wednesday, Fontaine placed two trays of cookie dough on the dashboard, shut the doors and retreated inside to her air conditioned office.

"My husband wanted me to run some errands this morning,'' said Fontaine, who works at Baldwin and Clarke Corporate Finance. "I said, 'I can't. I'm baking cookies.'''

Fontaine first tested her dashboard oven three years ago. She said anyone can do it; the only requirement is for the outside temperature to be at least 95 degrees, so it will rise to about 200 degrees in the car. Temperatures in the area reached the mid to upper 90s on Wednesday.

No comments: